Bank of america Credit card download issue locked account

Options
I am having a problem with this repeatedly when trying to do one step update, it locks me out of one of my accounts at bank of america and I have to reset up the online services and reconnect quicken. I don't know why. It seems to be sending the wrong information to bank of america when it is updating and I don't know how to find out where that is coming from. I am suspicious that it is because we have both a personal login and a business login and one of the business cards shows up under both profiles so when I do a one step, it sends info to the account from teh other login information. I dont' know how to stop it from doing that or maybe I just can't. I've never been able to get Bank of America to work correctly in Quicken for one step update. Always seems to have some issue. If anyone has any idea how I can fix this please help. Thanks

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @karen m,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken 
    Which connection method are you using to download your transactions (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are you using the same connection method for all of your Bank of America accounts in Quicken? Also, are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) when running a One Step Update?

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.