Quicken will not recognize or sync with my LPL Financial accounts

All of my attempts to add my LPL Financial accounts to Quicken have received a CC-501 error code that reads: "We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to connect tot he Quicken servers at this time. Do not contact LPL Financial for assistance. They cannot fix this problem. Please try again in a few hours. Thank you for your patience!"
I have received this same message for several weeks, so this is not a temporary problem.
The LPL website has a "Download for Quicken" feature that creates a .qfx file of my accounts, but my Quicken software does not grab that file.
Oh, and by the way, Quicken support takes all of the above information, seems puzzled by the situation and says that they will "escalate it" within their Support organization and call me back. That is the last that I ever hear from them. Apparently "escalate" also means "ignore".
LPL Financial is the largest custodian of financial investments in the USA, you would think that the Quicken-LPL interface would be smooth and tight. It is not.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.