Chase Business Will.Not Download Transactions

I have been unable to download transactions from Chase Business since 12/31. I have tired to reset the connection, and even tried to create a new file. None of this works.

For some reason, it updates my online balance, which is accurate. It is just not downloading the transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @nothingclever,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

Also, could you please tell us which option for Chase in the financial institution list are you using to connect? And which connection type are you using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)? You can find this information by navigating to Settings-gear on the bottom-right of your transaction register, then select the Downloads tab.

Please, check back and let us know.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    Version 6.0.3 (Build 600.37136.100)

I am using "Chase" and Direct Connect. Of note, it was working when I logged on last just prior to New year.

It looks like I downloaded some transactions this morning, still not accurate though.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear you were able to get some transactions to download this morning.

Have you compared the downloaded transactions to your online account on Chase's website to see if there were any transactions missing from the download? Or is it just the Online and/or Today's Balance that is off in Quicken?

Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Judithschuster
    Judithschuster Member
    edited January 2021
    THanks!
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    I was able to get my transactions to downloaded. I had to back up the file, I disconnected all my accounts and reconnected them. Took a little bit but started to work. Haven’t had issues yet!
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2021
    Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to get your issue resolved. :)

Should the issue resurface, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.