Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO
OSU keeps asking to authorize CapitalOne 360 Accounts
Two weeks ago I had 5 CapitalOne accounts (4 CDs and 1 MMA), and all OSU and Scheduled OSU updates worked without error. Then 2 of the CD's matured and I started receiving errors on all updates.
- CapOne marked them as closed, so I did the same in QW. Still had errors.
- I then deactivated all CapOne accounts and then reactivated. I had to authorize CapOne numerous times. After which, each time OSU was run I was asked to re-authorize the accounts.
- Then I deactivated all CapOne accounts and cleared the account nbr and routing nbr fields in the account setup. I also unlinked Quicken in CapitalOne security, Closed QW and logged out of CapitalOne.
- I restarted QW, and activated Capital One for transaction download. I was asked 4or 5 times to authorize the 3 accounts (2 CDs and 1MMA). When everything was done the 3 accounts were activated for Express Web Connect+.
- Each time I run OSU or Sched OSU, I still am asked to authorize the accounts before QW will update them.