capital one download not working for my checking account

2»

Answers

• AMJHTX
    AMJHTX Member
    I have disconnected and reconnected the account multiple times.
  • khking
    khking Member
    I am having the same issue with Capital One. None of my accounts download transactions; however, it looks like it goes through the process. I did everything I see in here but still nothing. Anything yet?
  • Same thing, no transactions since Dec 31, 2020. Opening balance is correct but
    "0 transactions downloaded". on 2 hour chat we tried everything
  • Brian Hargreaves
    Brian Hargreaves Member ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    See this thread started a little while ago. No answer/resolution - but seems to be a fairly wide spread issue

[Removed- Self-Referencing]
  • Same problem! Connection with no downloads! Capital One tech support not helpful. It happened to coincide with a USAA FSB interruption when USAA upgraded their servers. I got USAA working with excellent quicken online instruction but still no luck with Capital One Savings and Checking. Last successful download 1/6/2021. 2 hours of tech support with quicken on Tuesday resulted in a “cloud corruption” because the cloud was not temporarily disabled. We had to install a 12/24 backup that messed up all my accounts. HELP!
  • William
    William Member ✭✭
    Same here. Nothing is working
  • John Martin
    John Martin Member ✭✭
    I opened a ticket with Quicken on Friday.   Nothing heard yet
  • SAME. Capital One accounts don't update but quicksilver credit card does. Tried resetting the accounts today and it tells me that my accounts are not found with Capital One.
  • And Quicken keeps crashing.
  • chadwpalm75
    chadwpalm75 Member ✭✭
    > @thecreator said:
    > I can't speak for Mac as I am Windows, but I found that the QCS Connection Channel is broken.
    >
    > In Windows, hold down the F4 Function Key while clicking About Quicken.
    >
    > Click Change Channel from what it currently is and close the Window.
    >
    > Close and then re-open Quicken and do One Step Update again.
    >
    > Report Back. My friend had the same problem. Works with FDS, but not with QCS.
    >
    > Also, before One Step Update, remove the Check from Automatically add to Banking Registers to avoid Duplicates in the Registers.

This totally worked for me! I had a hand full of transactions not just from my Capital One accounts, but also from another one of my credit cards and this totally downloaded them for me. Thanks!
  • AMJHTX
    AMJHTX Member
    Have disconnected, tried clicking plus as if adding a new account then linking to existing account. Same result. Online balance updates - transactions do not. On a Mac. no new transactions since 1/15.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and add to this discussion to report this issue, though I apologize that you're experiencing this.

For those who are still experiencing this issue with Capital One, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to send log files and report this issue or contact Quicken Support directly to have our support agents collect log files so that we can further investigate. 

The more log files we receive, the better! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PAUL2
    PAUL2 Member ✭✭✭
    as of this morning it seems to be working again...
  • @PAUL2 not resolved for me...

@Quicken Anja - just uploaded.
  • William
    William Member ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • jfitter
    jfitter Member ✭✭
    Resolved for me. 2/3/2020. Had to deactivate and reactivate accounts (AGAIN). I had done this before, but when I did it again this morning problem resolved.
  • PAUL2
    PAUL2 Member ✭✭✭
    even before this issue..i often find that you need to reset account to get the downloads to work...the update now feature is very hit or miss...mostly miss
  • Well - just launched Quicken and ran standard update - and my CapOne items downloaded!!! Didn't do anything and no download of a new version - just started to work. Hope it sticks.
  • Petersocal
    Petersocal Member ✭✭
    I am also having this issue. Have gone through all the steps...Quicken needs to give an guidance.
  • I was having this problem, the suggestion by @chadwpalm75 is what worked for me!
  • Jim LaRosa
    Jim LaRosa Member ✭✭
    My quicken stopped updating in April. Thanks to @chadwpalm75 his tip resolved my issue. I did not check the option that was mentioned about duplicate trans. I need to review each transaction. It was only one month so it was not bad.
This discussion has been closed.