Navy Federal Credit Union - Online error - new page or pop-up

Options
Navy Federal Credit Union - getting an error when updating online - "CC-508"
"Your financial institution's website has a new page or pop-up window that needs your response." Then it gives a link to a not helpful FAQ.
I logged into NFCU on a web browser, and there was a new pop-up. But now, I do not see it anymore. Not sure how to get past this error.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Brian & Barbara

This error code is usually associated with the 2 factor authorization message.  Have you been using 2FA with the NFCU login? You may want to check that your cell phone is properly listed in your NFCU "Profile".   I am not having any problems downloading.

Let me know how that goes of if you have any followups.

Frankx  

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Brian & Barbara
    Options
    Yes - I've been using 2 factor auth. I get a text and enter the code. I get the error message after this. So either there is a problem on the quicken side - or NFCU added a pop-up that is blocking quicken.
  • Brian & Barbara
    Options
    Up until a week ago - it was working fine.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @Brian & Barbara

Interesting.  I just tried a download and got a CC-506 error code.  Weird thing is - it still downloaded data which is recent and I believe complete.

Always an adventure with Q & NFCU!  I'd suggest that you wait a while and try again.  Another option would be to try a "reset account" from the "Online services" tab, but before you do that make sure you have a good backup.

Please keep us advised.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Brian & Barbara
    Options
    I had same experience - error after downloading data.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Brian & Barbara,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about youy issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting steps found in this support article regarding error CC-508.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.