Different expense values between Home tab view and then selecting 'Show Expense Report'

Options
I added a new view on the Home tab in which I added (2) of the 'canned' Quicken 'Expenses' reports to that view. After adding the 'Expenses' reports I customized them with the accounts & categories I wanted it to report. The problem is what is shown from the Home tab report view vs. selecting 'Show Expense Report' attached the report are different values. There are several categories missing. Any ideas?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @rsancraint

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

As you are dealing with a discrepancy, it may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.