US Bank Not Downloading New Transactions

Options
US Bank accounts have not shown any new transactions since February 1st although there are transactions. Download is not showing any error. Does anyone has the same issue?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Barry Hu

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You're not receiving any error and not getting any transactions I'm wondering if we may need to refresh the connection by deactivating and reactivating the accounts that are experiencing issues. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

First thing I'll recommend is to save a backup to revert back to just in case. You can find how to do so down below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Next we'll try deactivating all of the accounts. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://www.quicken.com/support/reactivating-deactivated-account

Once you've had a chance to try this let us know if you're able to get your downloads up and running. If not we'll take a look and see what we can find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Barry Hu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Setup Now)?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Barry Hu
    Barry Hu Member ✭✭
    Options
    The version is R31.12. Have not tried deactivate and reactivate yet. I have 4 accounts with US Bank. Every time I deactivate and reactivate, or just reset the accounts, I need to deal with transactions get re-downloaded. I was hoping I don't have to do that.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Barry Hu Thanks for the follow-up and additional information!

If you're concerned about performing the steps I previously provided, I suggest saving a backup prior to performing those steps. That way, should anything go wrong after trying the steps, then you can use the backup to restore and revert back to your data the way it was before troubleshooting.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.