portfolio x-ray function

Options
We find a problem with the portfolio x-ray function under Investing. We suspect the accuracy of 3x3 Stock Style graph for the following reason: When we click on the securities selection tab and choose “Custom...”, the “Select Securities” list has omitted a number of securities in our portfolio, at least five securities with at least $10k, from a quick inspection. Since these securities are omitted in the list, we suspect that they are also omitted in the calculation of the style graph, which makes this graph inaccurate.

Ver R31.12
build 27.1.31.12

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next to that drop-down menu for security selection is another drop-down menu that allows for the selection of the Accounts used.  Is that selection set to "All Accounts?"
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good point @Tom Young - what I see is that if I restrict the accounts, the Securities drop-down is restricted to those securities that have ever been held in the selected accounts. For some reason the selection list also includes the indexes, which doesn't make sense to me.

Also I have found that in the X-Ray account and security selection, it sometimes takes a few tries to get the selections to take effect.
    QWin Premier subscription