Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Service Credit Union not updating

When I try to update my Service Credit Union transactions I receive the error that my account has been locked because I attempted to log on too many times (OL-334-A). The account is not locked since I may log on outside of Quicken.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @KurtK

Thank you for taking the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Hello @KurtK

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll also want to make sure you're selected on direct connect as well as that's the connection method based on the error you received. I'll leave a video down below on how to do so.

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @KurtK

Thank you for taking the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~