Service Credit Union not updating

When I try to update my Service Credit Union transactions I receive the error that my account has been locked because I attempted to log on too many times (OL-334-A). The account is not locked since I may log on outside of Quicken.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @KurtK

Thank you for taking the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @KurtK

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

You'll also want to make sure you're selected on direct connect as well as that's the connection method based on the error you received. I'll leave a video down below on how to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aM0NDVdLCI&feature=emb_title

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we able to find next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @KurtK

Thank you for taking the Community to report this issue, although I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let us know if these steps work to resolve the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.