Lake Michigan Credit Union CC-502 Error

slojo44
slojo44 Member ✭✭
I've been getting the CC-502 error for a few days. My last successful update was nearly a week ago. Quicken Version R 31.12
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @slojo44

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Given the amount of time this has been happening -- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need to have logs collected so that we're able to find out exactly what's happening. This will let us get you back up and running as soon as we can. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• I am having same problem with LMCU. Quicken Support is running me in circles. Was there ever any resolution here?
  • I am receiving this error as well. I'm not going to call quicken support because that takes so long. I'll wait a few days and see if it has been resolved.
  • Dustin1047
    Dustin1047 Member ✭✭
    Same problem here with BofA. CC-502 error even after text verification.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-502 error please see the steps outlined here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and a review of the log files to determine the cause of the
    error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support can perform in-depth troubleshooting as well as create a help ticket this will help gauge the impact an issue is having and help get the problem investigated further. 

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • slojo44
    slojo44 Member ✭✭
    This was resolved for me as of 2-25. Just had to wait it out apparently. haha.
This discussion has been closed.