Invoice lines printing overlapped

When I create invoices for customers, the "Total balance" line and the "Remaining Balance" line print partially over each other. This looks extremely unprofessional and I can't find a way to adjust it.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @alcaouette,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Have you tried making changes to/customizing the invoice layout to see if it will make a difference in the way it prints? If you haven't already, then in the Business tab, you can try doing so by navigating to the Business Actions dropdown menu > Invoices and estimates > Design invoice forms... (see below).

I'd also like to include this support article regarding invoice layout customization as well as this Help article regarding invoice printing and customization for you to refer to. Additionally, you can also review and try the instructions found in this Help article also regarding invoice printing.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @alcaouette,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Have you tried making changes to/customizing the invoice layout to see if it will make a difference in the way it prints? If you haven't already, then in the Business tab, you can try doing so by navigating to the Business Actions dropdown menu > Invoices and estimates > Design invoice forms... (see below).

I'd also like to include this support article regarding invoice layout customization as well as this Help article regarding invoice printing and customization for you to refer to. Additionally, you can also review and try the instructions found in this Help article also regarding invoice printing.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I'm using Quicken H&B 2020. After some additional work I was able to resize the "total" box in the so that invoices print properly now, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.