Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

More OL-220 errors - Institution Edward Jones

Beginning 2/24, none of my Edward Jones accounts will update via one step update. They all return the error code above.
Ihave a partial work around which is to reset the account (doesn't always word) and then try via the online center.
I get a message stating that the last instructions did not process, and it sometimes takes 2 tries to get it to work.
I do not know if anything changed at edward jone, but i see that other institutions have had the same issue.

thanks

Comments

• Marcia J.
    Marcia J. Member
    Having the same problem. Error OL-220-A
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION:
    I finally came up with something to try which has worked for me the two days after doing it:
    1. Make a backup of your Quicken data file to revert to if this does not work
    2. Sign on to the Edward Jones website to ensure that their security knows your IP address
    3. Deactivate One Step Update (OSU) for all of your Edward Jones accounts
      Edit the account from the Account List (Tools menu), then select the Online services tab
    4. Re-activate all of the EJ accounts for OSU (opposite of #3 above) and LINK (not add) the account to the existing accounts in Quicken
    5. If it all works, you should get a download at that time and if it is truly successful, it will work again tomorrow without dong anything but doing a OSU in Quicken.
    If none of this works for you, just restore the backup you made and you will be exactly back where you were when you began.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    5 days of successfully downloading from Edward Jones since I did the de-activate/re-activate of the accounts as described above at: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20163343/#Comment_20163343

• mlweigand
    mlweigand Member
    I've been having trouble for weeks with downloading my Edward Jones accounts. I've deleted them and started over and still have problems. I get the OL-220A error message no matter what I try. I am beginning to hate the new Quicken because ever since it went to a "subscription" based program I've had one problem after another.