More OL-220 errors - Institution Edward Jones

oldshellback
oldshellback Member ✭✭
Beginning 2/24, none of my Edward Jones accounts will update via one step update. They all return the error code above.
Ihave a partial work around which is to reset the account (doesn't always word) and then try via the online center.
I get a message stating that the last instructions did not process, and it sometimes takes 2 tries to get it to work.
I do not know if anything changed at edward jone, but i see that other institutions have had the same issue.

thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Marcia J.
    Marcia J. Member
    Having the same problem. Error OL-220-A
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 days of successfully downloading from Edward Jones since I did the de-activate/re-activate of the accounts as described above at: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20163343/#Comment_20163343

• mlweigand
    mlweigand Member
    I've been having trouble for weeks with downloading my Edward Jones accounts. I've deleted them and started over and still have problems. I get the OL-220A error message no matter what I try. I am beginning to hate the new Quicken because ever since it went to a "subscription" based program I've had one problem after another.
  • wpenney
    wpenney Member
    Same problem, deactivated accounts and it did download, but will not work after initial download after deactivation/ reactivation. Problem for about 7 days now.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try logging into the EJ website BEFORE running Quicken to see if that helps.

This discussion has been closed.