"Fix It"- Chase- Mobile

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Connectivity error with Chase Visa.

Comments

• stanray
    stanray Member ✭✭✭
    Version 32.10 Build 27.1.32.10

Yesterday I had problems with Chase Bank accounts (problems were there for months I just picked yesterday to investigate) not syncing in mobile app. Mobile app would have the "Fix It" slide next to the three accounts. Using the "Fix It" slide did nothing so I tried resetting the cloud, logging off the mobile app, deselecting the three Chase accounts and syncing the cloud. I then went in and selected the three accounts to sync on the desktop and log back in to the mobile app and everything went fine. Today the "Fix It" slides are back and why that is I don't know. I think we have a problem worthy of a look see Quicken. I don't think having to reset cloud data everyday is something we are going to put up with very long.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @stanray

Thank you for the response and the additional details. If you have not done so already, I would recommend taking a moment to review the steps here.

If the trouble persists, after completing these steps, I would report a problem from within the mobile app.

This is located under the menu in the top left. You can then select "Feedback" to email the mobile team directly.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.