Password no longer require

Options
Since last update to version R32.10, my account password is no longer required. Also, when updating accounts, password vault may or may not be required. Are others encountering these issues?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WhatTheWhat

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

There have been some changes to the download process. I would take a moment to review the previous discussions available here and here.

You may also find more information in the following support article

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @WhatTheWhat

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

There have been some changes to the download process. I would take a moment to review the previous discussions available here and here.

You may also find more information in the following support article

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Ken4Pyro
    Ken4Pyro Member
    Options

I have recently experienced the program opening without asking for a password, first.

I went to the "File" menu, selected "Set password for this data file," and proceeded to go through the steps to establish a password.

All went well until the next time I opened the file, and it did not ask for a password. I went through the process several more times, with no success.

And then, just on a hunch, I reset the password, closed the program, and restarted my computer. Now, each time I open the program it asks for my password. Apparently, the restart solved the issue.

Ken Wagoner

Harrisonville, Missouri