Second bank transaction one day after original since last weeks Apple Op System Update?

I'm getting a second transaction downloaded, one day after the original, on all of my accounts from a single bank. This started last week after the latest MacOS (11.2.3) download. The only differences in each are the Modification Date and FITID numbers.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jim Shafer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of the duplicate transaction download issue and are working with our service provider on a resolution, though we do not have an ETA on when that will be. Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this issue and we appreciate your patience, though I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Jim Shafer
    Jim Shafer Member ✭✭
    By the way, I am running Quicken version 6.1.1.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Jim Shafer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Our teams are aware of the duplicate transaction download issue and are working with our service provider on a resolution, though we do not have an ETA on when that will be. Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you for bringing awareness to this issue and we appreciate your patience, though I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause in the meantime!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.