problem with my membership because I have a message in my sofware.

Options
michouel28
michouel28 Unconfirmed, Member
:* I had renew my membership feb 19 2021 , but I still have the following message in my sofware: Membership expired, you must renew your membership . Here is the prove that my memship was renew automatiquely feb 19 2021

Dear Micheline,

Your Quicken membership will renew on 2/19/2021. There is nothing further you need to do at this time. If you’d like to make changes please contact support. For more information about Quicken membership please visit our FAQ.

Thank you,
The Quicken Team

Membership: Starter
Start Date: 2/19/2021
Next Auto Renewal Date: 2/19/2022

Price: $35.99
Order Number: [Removed - Privacy]

Customer:
[Removed - Privacy]

PLEASE CONFIRM TO ME THAT EVERYTHING IS OK WITH MY MEMBERSHIP
PS it is not a membership to use it on line, it is a annual membership to use it on my computer , i dit not wanted to upload my data on your server everything is save on my computer and i work on my computer , not on line.
AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE PAYMENT PASS IN MY BANK ACCOUNT , I DID NOT HAD PROBLEM WITH THE PAIEMENT TO BE DONE WITH MY BANK

THANK TO FOR ANSWERING
HAVE A NICE DAY

Best Answer

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    A flag has been generated so that a moderator can assist you with this issue.
    Someone will reply shortly.

Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hello @michouel28,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If the renewal does not automatically take place in your program and remove the expiration banner, to start with, please try to sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in.

Please, follow the steps below to sign out and back in.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it may say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once signed in, navigate back to Help > About Quicken to verify the renewal has been successfully applied.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    A flag has been generated so that a moderator can assist you with this issue.
    Someone will reply shortly.

Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription
This discussion has been closed.