Why do I get CC-501 when I attempt to "Update now" to my Citbank CC Account?

Please provide a solution for the CC-501 error that started this morning when I attempted to "Update now" to my CitiBank Costco CC.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    This FAQ:
    suggests you need to Contact Support for this particular problem.  You might want to give a day or so to see if the issue clears up before contacting support.

• Bob Uhl
    Bob Uhl Member ✭✭
    I am having the exact same issue. I have two Citibank accounts (Checking & Savings) & I am receiving the same CC-501 error code as well.
  • isacks
    isacks Member
    I am having the same issue. I have 4 Citi accounts (checking savings and 2 credit cards) that have not updated since 3/24. All of my accounts with other banks and financial institutions update without issue.
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭
    edited March 26
    My EWC downloads for two Citi accounts have been unsuccessful since March 24, but with CC-502.

One other account with Citi uses Direct Connect and it works fine. Not sure how we ended up with two different methods for these three accounts.
    Quicken for Windows subscription. Quicken user since 1990.
  • TuckerTF
    TuckerTF Member ✭✭
    I have been having the CC-501 issue with my two Citi accounts since March 23. I suspect that there may be a problem on the Citi side. I'm going to give it a week and, if not resolved by then, contact support at both Quicken and Citi.