Why do I get CC-501 when I attempt to "Update now" to my Citbank CC Account?

Options
JimAbshire
JimAbshire Member ✭✭✭
Please provide a solution for the CC-501 error that started this morning when I attempted to "Update now" to my CitiBank Costco CC.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This FAQ:
    suggests you need to Contact Support for this particular problem.  You might want to give a day or so to see if the issue clears up before contacting support.

• Bob Uhl
    Bob Uhl Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue. I have two Citibank accounts (Checking & Savings) & I am receiving the same CC-501 error code as well.
  • isacks
    isacks Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I have 4 Citi accounts (checking savings and 2 credit cards) that have not updated since 3/24. All of my accounts with other banks and financial institutions update without issue.
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Options
    My EWC downloads for two Citi accounts have been unsuccessful since March 24, but with CC-502.

One other account with Citi uses Direct Connect and it works fine. Not sure how we ended up with two different methods for these three accounts.
  • TuckerTF
    TuckerTF Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have been having the CC-501 issue with my two Citi accounts since March 23. I suspect that there may be a problem on the Citi side. I'm going to give it a week and, if not resolved by then, contact support at both Quicken and Citi.
This discussion has been closed.