Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken H,B & R Ver R32.10 ...Not updating online Accounts- Capital One

RA Moats
RA Moats Member ✭✭
As of this morning, 3/27/21 Quicken is not updating/downloading Capital One accounts and refuses to connect with Bank of America stating "Sorry we encountered an error. (it's not your fault)
I had to manually download and update my Cap One accounts .... what is going on ???

Comments

• BLee
    BLee Member
    Mine connects and returns no errors - but also no transactions and says the last download was on 3/14.
    This is annoying. What am I paying for again?
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    Blee... For Cap One.. exactly..5 accounts...same thing... that's why I manually downloaded..Also BoA is useless .. but that seems to be a separate issue
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @RA Moats

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

I would first allow 24-48 t see if the issue resolves itself. If at that time you still receive an  "It's not your fault" error, you will need contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Hello @BLee

As you are not receiving errors and are only missing transactions, I recommend signing out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see this one listed so...

Is anyone having an issue with downloading transactions or setting up on-line services for Capital One 360. I get to the window that says that I need to sign in to Capital One 360, but then I get an error that says "It's not my fault." with no error code.

This has been going on for at least a week.

I am using Quicken Business vR32.10 Build 27.1.32.10.

Thanks,
    Merg
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RA Moats

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.

I would first allow 24-48 t see if the issue resolves itself. If at that time you still receive an  "It's not your fault" error, you will need contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Hello @BLee

As you are not receiving errors and are only missing transactions, I recommend signing out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka

The error with Capital One 360 has been going on for a week now.
  • RA Moats
    RA Moats Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > Hello @"RA Moats"
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue.
    >
    > I would first allow 24-48 t see if the issue resolves itself. If at that time you still receive an  "It's not your fault" error, you will need contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    >
    > When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.
    >
    > Hello @BLee
    >
    > As you are not receiving errors and are only missing transactions, I recommend signing out and sign back into the Quicken program. To do this, please
    > follow the steps below.
    >
    > * Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID
    > & Cloud Accounts
    > * Click
    > sign in as a different user
    > * Type
    > "yes" to sign out
    >
    > Once
    > this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the
    > results.
    >
    >  -Quicken
    > Tyka

Signed out and signed back in as suggested ... appears to go through update process, but no data is updated as before...
  • The Merg
    The Merg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone gotten their Capital One 360 Account access to work? I'm putting a ticket in with Quicken Support as well now.

- Merg