Duplicate Investments

This discussion was created from comments split from: Downloading Duplicates of Previously Downloaded Transactions.

Comments

• robwtaz
    robwtaz Member ✭✭
    I am seeing portfolio transaction duplicates all the way back to 12/2020. I have highly active accounts and have hundreds of duplicate transactions. I cannot delete them manually one at a time. What are my options. When is this going to be fixed? I am running Quicken for Windows.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @robwtaz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please open Quicken and navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. Are these duplicates from downloading transactions or something else? Next, how long have you been experiencing this duplication issue? 

Does this issue appear to be associated with a specific financial institution or account? The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • robwtaz
    robwtaz Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I am running 32.10
    These are duplicates from downloading transactions from Fidelity Investments.
    This problem occurred the last time I did a download, about 5 days ago.
    I've noticed various other issues after recent Quicken updates.
    I did talk to a Quicken rep and after a couple of hours of this and that she told me it was a Fidelity problem.
    [Removed - Rant]
    Thank you
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note you can delete multiple investment transactions at a time.
    Click on the gear icon in the upper right and select Edit Multiple Transactions.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.