Change Login ID

Options
I was just informed that I need to renew my annual subscription so I can continue to download bank/CC information (which seems unfair), and the ID was from years ago - so how do I change my login ID? It was showing correctly when I logged into this discussion group, yet to get my subscription to go through, I had to use my old login ID.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jgatesway,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and found that you do have an active subscription under the same email address that you use here in the Community. If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (here you should be able to use the same login credentials that you use to sign in here in the Community)
    Once signed in, navigate to Help > About Quicken to verify your subscription shows it is active.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jgatesway,
    Your question has been flagged for a moderator. They will follow up with you shortly to assist you with you log in change requirements.

Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jgatesway,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and found that you do have an active subscription under the same email address that you use here in the Community. If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (here you should be able to use the same login credentials that you use to sign in here in the Community)
    Once signed in, navigate to Help > About Quicken to verify your subscription shows it is active.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.