Downloading certain transactions

Options
vbreslow
vbreslow Unconfirmed, Member
I have Mac subscription 2021 Deluxe. I am trying to do my 2020 taxes and need to download all from my financial institutions and I am only getting downloads for 2021 and I must say even those are not complete. I am missing 4/1/21-4/6/21 and all of 2020. How do I get these to download? I tried going into settings and making my selection on each account and nothing happened. I am desperate. Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @vbreslow,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

By default, automatic transaction downloads in Quicken only have the ability to download the last 30 to 90 days of transaction history (date range allotment is decided by the financial institution). If you wish to download more further back than that, you will need to sign in to your Online Banking account at the financial institution's website and download a Web Connect .qfx file that you can then import into Quicken if your financial institution supports and offers this form of transaction downloads.

Please, refer to this support article for more information and instructions on Web Connect .qfx.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.