Cannot email invoices

Stuart Schmitt
Stuart Schmitt Member ✭✭✭
When clicking on "Email" to email an invoice I get "Not able to fetch the user profile. Please check internet connection and try again." My internet connection is fine. How do I fix this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Stuart Schmitt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like Quicken may think you're not connected to the server. We can try signing out and back in to see if that may resolve the issue we're having. I'll leave steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Stuart Schmitt
    Stuart Schmitt Member ✭✭✭
    That worked. When I tried to log in to Quicken yesterday I had to get a new password. Guess that caused the problem.

New problem. When I use to mark and invoice paid it would show up on the invoice when I printed it out to mail. It no longer prints on the invoice. How can I make “Paid” show up on the printed invoice?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Stuart Schmitt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    New problem. When I use to mark and invoice paid it would show up on the invoice when I printed it out to mail. It no longer prints on the invoice. How can I make “Paid” show up on the printed invoice?
    This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime.
    (CTP-1936)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.