How do I resolve error code CC-501 for adding an account to Quicken Mobile & Web?

Options
I'm receiving error code CC-501 when trying to add an account to Quicken Mobile & Web. The account is already connected for transaction downloads (Direct Connect) and has worked for years. The mobile option stopped working a few months ago. Should I contact the financial institution?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Ben Harrison,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which DeskTop version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ben Harrison
    Options
    I am currently using Quicken Deluxe R32.12. The issue occurs with both my checking and savings accounts at Truliant Federal Credit Union.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-501 with Mobile Sync.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.