Quicken shows all my brokerage accounts except one

Options
Dave1957
Dave1957 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Quicken shows all my brokerage accounts except one.
I've gone to add account/brokerage/edward jones/
I enter my username and pass.
All my accounts show up except one. It's a regular individual brokerage account amongst my others that DO show up?
Why?

Quicken Deluxe for Mac Vr. 6.1.1

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dave1957,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the account in the test file if you receive the same result. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dave1957,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I suggest creating a new (test) file and try adding the account in the test file if you receive the same result. If needed, please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file and how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.