Quickbooks or Quicken for consulting LLC?

Options
My husband and I have a 50/50 LLC that we use for consulting income. He does development and I'm a strategy/planning talking suit. The LLC transactions are simply invoices containing time spent and reimbursable expenses; then payments and deposits are recorded. We produce an IRS 1065 return for the LLC, and a 1040 for us (jointly married.) The LLC has no inventory; we don't collect sales tax; and we have no employees.

Presently we use Quickbooks for the LLC finances, and Quicken for personal finances. Do I even need Quickbooks? It seems I could upgrade from Premier to Home and Business and consolidate everything into Quicken.

Am I missing something? It seems Quicken H&B would suffice.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Thanksegon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Whether or not the Quicken Home & Business subscription is right for you will depend on your needs. I recommend that you please refer to our Plans & Pricing page and scroll down to review the list of features that are included in our Quicken Home & Business subscription.

Additionally, I'd also like to include this support article as well as this Help Article that regarding Home & Business that may serve to be useful to you. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Thanksegon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Whether or not the Quicken Home & Business subscription is right for you will depend on your needs. I recommend that you please refer to our Plans & Pricing page and scroll down to review the list of features that are included in our Quicken Home & Business subscription.

Additionally, I'd also like to include this support article as well as this Help Article that regarding Home & Business that may serve to be useful to you. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.