Is Vanguard's 401(k) arm supported for download?

Employer has switched 401(k) servicers to Vanguard (Ascensus) and I cannot find them listed in the setup download dialogs... the web site is myaccount.acensus.com/rplink (and from reading prior community posts it seems this used to be ""Vanguard Ascensus Retirement" (www.my.vanguardplan.com)" but neither show now. Please tell me Quicken hasn't dropped support for a provider as large as Vanguard/Ascensus.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @PhilT,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues trying yo connect to your 401k account.  I suggest that when you search for your financial institution, that you search on "ascensus" and then select "FuturePlan by Ascenses per this Snip:

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • PhilT
    PhilT Member
    I've tried this (the futureplan selection) over the span of a few days and I consistently receive a CC-502 in the Add Account dialog. Running R 32.12 on Windows 10. I have even created a new Quicken dummy file with no other accounts than the 401(k) I'm trying to track to eliminate issues with my rather large and old data file, and I get the same result.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @PhilT,

In the original data file, I would suggest that you follow the guidance located in the "Second" section of this LINK1 (i.e. the "refresh account information" part).  If that doesn't work, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support for more help - here's that LINK2.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • PhilT
    PhilT Member
    Thanks for the continued feedback, Frankx, but this is a new account (because you can't switch servicers on the old account) and it's throwing the CC-502 when attempting to set up the online services. It does this from both the old file/new account and a new file/account.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @PhilT,

I suggest that you contact Quicken Support as they will be able to review log files to help you fix this problem - here's that LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx