Marvell Reorg not showing

I have Quicken Premier 2020 running , Win10. I accepted the transactions below from my brokerage My Marvell shares which I had 300 now show zero . How do I correct ?
ype
Reorganization
Account
Brokerage - 6811
Date posted
04/21/2021
Amount
$0.00
Description
***MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD STOCK MERGER @ 1:1 INTO 573874104

Account
Brokerage - 6811
Date posted
04/21/2021
Amount
$0.00
Description
MARVELL TECHNOLOGY INC COMMON STOCK SHRS RECEIVED THRU MERGER

Type
Reorganization
Account
Brokerage - 6811
Date posted
04/21/2021
Amount
$38.00
Description
***MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD MANDATORY REORG FEE CHARGED

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking at here.  Some sort of CSV entry or something?  But if the end result was a Remove of your 300 shares of "MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD STOCK" and that's it, then I'd delete that entry and do a simple name change as I'm assuming that from your perspective that all that happened, i.e., a name change but the number of share, holding period, cost basis all remained the same, (suggested by what I'm seeing here but I haven't investigated this deal), that should get you back to where you were, less that $38 fee.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jjrichards

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would check the account for placeholder transactions. To learn about placeholder transactions, please the information available here.

If you locate any placeholders, please review the information available here to resolve the placeholders.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jjrichards
    jjrichards Member ✭✭
    Tom , Tyka:
    Thank you both. I did delete the transactions which made no sense since there was not a stock split .