Account Bar Values are displaying incorrectly

Options
medman53
medman53 Member ✭✭
Quicken Home, Business & Rental R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12 Windows 10 Home

Recently, the checking account balance in the Accounts tab has been displaying a larger value than actual when I don't display Savings Goal Transactions. Expected behavior, except I have had any Goal transactions zeroed out for many, many months and the balance has been correctly displayed since.

This seems to have occurred after the most recent update.

I've had this issue in my savings account for a couple of years, and it, too, appeared out of nowhere.

I've copied the file, validated it and even went to the extreme of deleting ALL savings goal transactions and accounts just to see. The checking account balance did not change, confirming in my mind that there are no lingering transactions.

Neither of the banking accounts is linked to my bank.

Guidance appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve Lackscheide

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @medman53

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the discrepancy you are seeing. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

Alternatively, you may contact support directly and initiate a screen share so support may view the issue in real-time.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Screensharing can be helpful in locating the cause of a discrepancy and may lead to a faster resolution.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.