password won't work

My password works on quicken.com, but when I enter in my quicken app it doesn't work. I have tried changing passwords. Make the change, but the new password won't work. I reinstalled the program to no avail.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken app ???  Are you referring to a program on your phone/tablet or computer?
    Please be more explicit as to what you are trying to do.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/im-having-password-problems-quicken-windows
  • Jimbo52
    Jimbo52 Member
    I renewed my Quicken subscription for Windows earlier in April. After that date I had no ability to get updated information from my brokerage accounts. Today I received the message on my Windows Quicken that my subscription had expired. I then went to the website, and it prompted me to to press another button to activate the renewal. The web site now shows me with a April 2021 to April 2022 subscription. When I try to log on to my Windows Quicken, the password won't work. It won't work even though I have reset it. The resetted password does work at the web site.
  • Jimbo52
    Jimbo52 Member
    Geez! Now the new password works! Evidently there was a delay in the password resetting for the Windows Quicken. Why it would reset instantly for the website, but not Windows Quicken on my PC, I have no idea. I was able to update my brokerage accounts.

Someday I will come back to this website to ask why my Schwab account shows correct data in Quicken Windows, but not my Vanguard account which wanders off balance even when resetted.
This discussion has been closed.