Frequent Bank Resets

This discussion was created from comments split from: Why must I reset cc accounts online service monthly.

Comments

• BryanW
    BryanW Member
    I am having a similar issue with my local banks. I guess Quicken.com is constantly logging in to check my balances in the background, so when I open Quicken Mac or mobile, my balance come up quicker. This creating a security alert and the banks software, is locking me out. Each bank has its own internal/portal software, so that is not the issue. This is maddening to have to constantly reset my password with my banks because Quicken is creating a 'false flag' scenario.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BryanW

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.