Amegy Bank of Texas CC-800 Error

Options
Amegy Bank of Texas has upgraded their online system and as they have told me they have notified Quicken of the change and the need for Quicken to upgrade their software in order to have transactions downloaded. Is there a status of when this will be available?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @fhagardorn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @fhagardorn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.