How can I get my Quicken Online budget to agree with my Quicken Mobile budget?

JI_2002
JI_2002 Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
1) Some transactions from the Quicken Online budget, are not reflected in the Quicken Mobile budget.
2) Also, my budget reminders are reflected on Quicken Online, but are not reflected on Quicken mobile. How can I get my budget reminders to reflect on Quicken Mobile, so I can know how much I have left to spend on Quicken mobile (taking into account the budget reminders)?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JI_2002

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have few additional questions to help me better understand what could be happening. First, is this happening in all of your accounts or just specific ones?

What type of account(s) are experiencing this trouble? Last, what type of transaction are these. Are they income or expense?

The more information you can provide the better you able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JI_2002
    JI_2002 Member ✭✭
    Regarding my first issue:
    Only specific accounts are not being properly reflected in the budget on the Mobile App & Web. For example my "Interest Income" account is correctly reflecting actual income received on the Desk top App, however the Mobile App and Web is reflecting zero income received (which is incorrect). So my issue is with the specific accounts which are not properly reflecting "actual amounts" on the Mobile App & Web relative to the Budget.

Regarding my second issue:
    My budget reminders are not reflected on the Mobile App & Web for any of my accounts. It is only properly reflected on the Desktop App. So my issue here is with the budget reminders not being reflected on the Mobile App & Web. My objective is to see my budget status (i.e. how much money I have left to spend for each category) taking into account my budget reminders, but to see this reflected on the Mobile App and Web (as I'm currently only seeing this on the Desktop App).

I look forward to your assistance for a resolution. Thanks.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JI_2002

Thank you for the response and the additional details. If you have not done so already, please confirm the correct data file is being used in the mobile. This is the first option under Settings in the mobile app.

You can confirm the data set name in Quicken by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. The file name may differ from the dataset name so it is important to compare the name in the menu to the mobile app.

This can give the appearance that information is missing in the mobile app. Please let us know what you find.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JI_2002
    JI_2002 Member ✭✭
    Hi. I have confirmed that the data set name is the same for both. So that does not appear to be the issue.
    Also, when you respond, can you please also respond to my second issue as well?
    Just want to ensure a solution is being worked on for both of my identified issues.

Many Thanks!
  • JI_2002
    JI_2002 Member ✭✭
    Hello. My first issue is now resolved. My only remaining issue which I need assistance with is the below:

Issue: My budget reminders are not reflected on the Mobile App & Web for any of my accounts. It is only properly reflected on the Desktop App. So my issue here is with the budget reminders not being reflected on the Mobile App & Web. My objective is to see my budget status (i.e. how much money I have left to spend for each category) taking into account my budget reminders, but to see this reflected on the Mobile App and Web (as I'm currently only seeing this on the Desktop App).

Many thanks!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    There are many inconsistencies in Quicken budgets between the Graph, Annual, Reports, Mobile, and Web.  You are looking at one of them reports, mobile, web don't support using the reminders as "actuals".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JI_2002
    JI_2002 Member ✭✭
    Sorry, just to be clear. Are you saying that Quick Mobile budget doesn't support budget reminders? (i.e. showing how much money I have left to spend for each category on Quicken Mobile)
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    JI_2002 said:
    Sorry, just to be clear. Are you saying that Quick Mobile budget doesn't support budget reminders? (i.e. showing how much money I have left to spend for each category on Quicken Mobile)
    Yes that is exactly what I'm saying.  The feature isn't supported.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JI_2002
    JI_2002 Member ✭✭
    ok. That's unfortunate. Thanks for your response.
This discussion has been closed.