I can no longer download my Quicken (Rocket) Mortgage loan to Quicken for MAC v6.2.0

Options
I've been able to download my loan information from Quicken Loans for several years but in the last month or two I'm no longer able to do so. It does coincide with the change from Quicken to Rocket. I get the error message Download Error (-28). FL_WEBSIDE-UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape. 105: Error has occurred.
I'd like to be able to keep Quicken for MAC up to date on all my accounts. Is there a way to connect my mortgage with Quicken for MAC?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @paulfeigenbaum453

This error message is caused by a temporary issue on your bank's servers. You can try updating again in a few hours or the next business day.

If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance.

Quicken Care has the tools to review the log files to determine the cause of the issue and escalate if necessary. 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I had the same problem with Wells Fargo Bank.  I handled it by disconnecting all my accounts in Quicken Settings and then accessing Wells Fargo's FMSSETUP web page.  There I was given a code to access my account.  The account is active with WF for 10 minutes, during which time I had to re connect the accounts.  I set up all accounts as Direct Connect with the exception of the mortgage account which I set up separately as a Quicken Connect account.  That is Wells Fargos procedure. When I set up the mortgage (loan) account I still had an error "Download Error (-28)", after which I executed a RESET CONNECTION for the account in Quicken and now it all worked.
     If you are dealing with another bank, call them and ask what their procedure is.  
  • paulfeigenbaum453
    Options
    I think your issue is different. I have no trouble with Bank of America nor with my Schwab account. The only issue is with Quicken/Rocket mortgage.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @paulfeigenbaum453

This error message is caused by a temporary issue on your bank's servers. You can try updating again in a few hours or the next business day.

If the problem continues for more than a few days, contact Quicken Support for assistance.

Quicken Care has the tools to review the log files to determine the cause of the issue and escalate if necessary. 

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • paulfeigenbaum453
    Options
    Version 6.2.0 (Build 602.38882.100). And just like swaszak2, I've tried all the usual techniques. I'll probably call.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Version 6.2.0 (Build 602.38882.100). And just like swaszak2, I've tried all the usual techniques. I'll probably call.

swaszak2's question was about QWin,  so it was separated to another thread ... which is why it can't be found in this QMac thread.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• paulfeigenbaum453
    Options
    OK. I’m speaking with support and thus far they can’t fix it either.
This discussion has been closed.