Error CC-505

Daniel B
Daniel B Member
I am getting this error CC-505 when trying to update my Americo Federal Credit Union account. I have five accounts with this credit union, and as suspected none are updating.
When trying to troubleshoot and attempting to add a new account Quicken will not connect from my computer, but will connect to all my other 14 accounts to various financial institutions including, credit unions, banks, and credit cards (banks). Tech support has tried disabling virus software and firewall to no prevail. When tech support tries to set up a new account and tries to connect they get an invalid credential error so server is responding. We have tried to create a new test file in Quicken and under a new user profile, still no change. Log files have been submitted and issue has been escalated but no update in over a week? Any ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Daniel B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, our escalation team does not provide an ETA on resolutions for issues that are escalated as escalations are done on a case-by-case basis and can vary depending on the details of that issue. However, you will be contacted by email once a resolution has been reached.

If you were given a ticket number and are willing to provide that here, I'd be happy to check the status of it for you. Alternatively, you can also always contact Quicken Support directly to have one of our support agents check the status for you as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Daniel B
    Daniel B Member
    Not a problem Anja, I will await an email as I do have a ticket number. I posted only to see if the community possibly had any ideas. Not to have a mod answer but you did. But now I don't know if anyone else will see it because I have never posted a question before for the community. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.