Scheduled transactions being duplicated in register

Options
(I am using Quicken Windows subscription R32.12) I have a scheduled transaction that I set up to make an entry in my checking account register - this is NOT synced online to my bank. This has worked fine for the previous 15 or so months, showing up in the register several days before the actual payment is manually made. Suddenly, yesterday, I discovered the entry is being duplicated (the original entry is still present, but Quicken adds a second appropriately dated entry, which is not reconciled like the original) going back ONLY to January 2021. Previous automatic entries are not duplicated. All entries show as "Scheduled" in the register. Every time I start Quicken now I have to go back to January 2021 and delete the duplicate entries for each month in the check register so that my current balance is accurate. How do I stop this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @PKS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running R32.12, to start with, first I suggest updating your program to the latest release by navigating to Help > Check for updates or download and install the R33.22 mondo patch from this support article and see if updating your program will help self-correct this issue.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.