After I reconcile my checking account, some of the past cleared items become uncleared.

Options
Jeff Calnan
Jeff Calnan Member ✭✭
Items I have cleared in prior reconciliations become uncleared and show up in the reconciliation process. This just started about 3 months ago. Anyone else? Any solutions? Do I just need an upgrade?

Thanks,

Jeff

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Jeff Calnan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, is this issue happening for just one account in particular, or across all your accounts?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jeff Calnan
    Jeff Calnan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja,

Thanks for the quick reply.

This issue just recently started a few months ago (3, maybe 4) and only with one of my accounts.

My version is:
    Version: R32.12
    Build: 27.1.32.12

Thanks,

Jeff
  • Quicken Anja
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @Jeff Calnan Thank you for the additional information.

Since you are currently still running version release R32.12, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release; R33.24 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.24 Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• Jeff Calnan
    Jeff Calnan Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja,

Thanks again. I downloaded the latest version. I started to reconcile and saw the same transactions were uncleared again. I may have to reconcile then see what happens on the following reconcile. This won't occur until mid June, so I'll wait and see.

Thanks again for your quick replies and assistance. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years and think it's a terrific product.

Jeff
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    @Jeff Calnan Thanks for the update!

If you do see the same issue occur in your next reconcile, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.