CC-800 Error on (Elan) Fidelity VISA Signature Credit Care

WRHWRH
WRHWRH Member ✭✭
For a number of months I have been getting this error for this credit card. Prior to this occurring this account updated correctly for years. I have tried to reactivate and the problem remains. I have disconnected and reconnected completely and the problem still remains. I am able to download from Fidelity into the account, however.

Any suggestions on how to correct this problem.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @WRHWRH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• WRHWRH
    WRHWRH Member ✭✭
    After following the support article exactly,(I hadn't deactivated before I ran the verify before) I did get rid of the CC-800 error. However it may or may not have fixed my problems.

My original problem was that new transactions stopped downloading from my Fidelity/Elan Credit Card. What I then did was disconnect and reconnect to the download. That was when the CC-800 started and I could not get rid of it.

Currently, I have no new transactions to download from that card so I can't tell if new transaction will download for that card. I should have new transactions available by the end of the week and I will verify then that the problem is solved.

I will post again later in the week and give a status update.

Thanks Anja.
  • Quicken Anja
    @WRHWRH You're welcome and thank you for trying those steps and providing an update!

I'm glad to hear that at least the CC-800 error seems to be resolved. I will keep a lookout for your follow-up later this week! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• WRHWRH
    WRHWRH Member ✭✭
    I tested again this morning and had two transactions download correctly from my Fidelity VISA into Quicken.

There was one strange thing. While it was trying to download I was asked a challenge question from Fidelity. I have never had that happen before and I am using the same computer I have always used. But once I answered the question One Step Update continued and downloaded the correct transactions.

Thanks for your help.

Bill Harvat
  • Quicken Anja
    @WRHWRH Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's working as expected now.

In regard to the challenge question prompt your received for Fidelity; keep an eye on it, for now, to see whether or not this was a one-time occurrence. If it does occur again, please reach back out to let us know, and we will go from there! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.