IF I pay for Home and Business will I be able to run a P+L report in Quicken ?

If I buy Home and Business will I be able to run a P+L in Quicken? Is it worth the cost? Recently I ran a 2 yr comparison report but can't find it now:(

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @lwaraska,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To answer your question; yes, Home & Business does offer a Profit & Loss report. 

That said, I'd like to invite you to take a moment and refer to this support article which provides information about all the Business Reports available in our Quicken for Windows: Home & Business subscription.

Open each blue dropdown section to review details about what each Business Report currently entails (Profit and loss reports, specifically, is also included).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @lwaraska,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To answer your question; yes, Home & Business does offer a Profit & Loss report. 

That said, I'd like to invite you to take a moment and refer to this support article which provides information about all the Business Reports available in our Quicken for Windows: Home & Business subscription.

Open each blue dropdown section to review details about what each Business Report currently entails (Profit and loss reports, specifically, is also included).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.