Can you help me with a problem downloading transactions?

Options
Guy A
Guy A Member
I did an update today and following the update, one of my checking accounts (the main account I use for quicken) does not update any new transactions. I followed some suggestions from previous community discussion notes. When I go into Hide and Show Accounts, the account which I am interested is already unchecked as are the two other accounts at this bank which I do not care to track - despite the fact that those two other accounts are updating just fine. When I go to disconnect accounts, I can disconnect the two accounts that are working, but the account that does not update already shows as not connected. I tried a few times to go into settings for the account that does not update and I tried to set up Quicken Connect. When I select the bank and enter the ID and password, the dialog box only finds the other two accounts at the bank and asks if I want to connect them again, but the account I want to connect does not appear as a choice - even though I know this account is also at this bank under the same ID and password. Quicken only seems to find the other two accounts at Wells Fargo and not the amount that I want to connect.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Guy A,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you haven't already; instead of trying to connect the account in question through settings, I suggest you try connecting the account through Add Account. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the account in question
    2. Use the search field at the top of the Financial Institutions list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
    3. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    4. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.