Adding Credit Card to account

Options
I am having difficulty adding a new credit card (replacing old one that had fraud activity) to quicken....so easy in the past but not sure if it is quicken or my internet access (firewall or pop-up blockers) ... Windows 10 VM on my Mac. Then I need to match the transactions from the old credit card account to the replacement one... *sigh

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mbielik,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To update your Quicken account with the new credit card, you can simply deactivate and reactivate the account. For instructions, please refer to this support article to deactivate and this support article to reactivate.

Once reactivated, the account in Quicken should automatically be updated with the new credit card information and download transactions.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mbielik,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To update your Quicken account with the new credit card, you can simply deactivate and reactivate the account. For instructions, please refer to this support article to deactivate and this support article to reactivate.

Once reactivated, the account in Quicken should automatically be updated with the new credit card information and download transactions.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.