I have been unable to download any American express credit card transactions since 9 May 2021.

Options
American Express says it isn't them causing the issue. However, I don't have the issue with any other institution. I have deleted update and reinstalled update multiple times. I tried to talk to Quicken Support and they conveniently don't answer. Any ideas?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    71tom said:
    I tried to talk to Quicken Support and they conveniently don't answer. Any ideas?

Quicken Support:

• The phone number can be found at the support website.
    • If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken are you using? US, Canadian or other country version?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

This discussion has been closed.