Capital One reauthorization loop

did this ever get solved. tried adding a new card to my existing capital one quicken.

get stuck in a never ending authorization loop. I have several emails from Cap 1 saying they are added but I can't get the new one to show up in quicken. Sometimes I get a screen showing me zero cap one accounts from quicken. Read the other threads on this subject but they seem to peter out without a solution given for resolution.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Rob Williams

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to troubleshooting alongside you and additionally collect logs if necessary to figure out what could be causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15
    This is still an issue on July 15, 2021. Attempting to connect a CapOne credit card loops forever.
    Is Quicken Support still the only way to fix this currently, @Quicken Francisco ?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gets worse.
    I tried a little later and there was no loop and the process continued OK.
    However, Quicken and CapOne colluded to create a new credit card account for me instead of linking to the existing account. There was no opportunity to link to the existing account.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.