Wells Fargo "bank is not available" ????

DavidToub
DavidToub Member ✭✭
Haven't downloaded transactions in a month (running macOS Big Sur, Quicken Deluxe Version 6.2.1 (Build 602.38957.100)). Now I get a "server communication error-bank is not available" error. Honestly, have not had any issues for probably two years now, so this was surprising. I downloaded a QIF file but when I try to import it into Quicken, it doesn't give me an option to add it to my current checking account in Quicken but only to create a new account, so that is not going to work. Any ideas? See screenshots. Thanks.

Best Answer

• DavidToub
    DavidToub Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Greetings. I actually solved it last night with the great help of your support person via chat (on a sunday night, which was appreciated). Clearly an issue on Wells Fargo's end and reestablishing the connection managed to solve the issue. Thanks. Consider this resolved.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DavidToub,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which account type this is (checking, savings, credit card, brokerage, etc)? Also, which connection type are you using to connect (Quicken Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DavidToub
    DavidToub Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Greetings. I actually solved it last night with the great help of your support person via chat (on a sunday night, which was appreciated). Clearly an issue on Wells Fargo's end and reestablishing the connection managed to solve the issue. Thanks. Consider this resolved.
This discussion has been closed.