Updating the Loan Depot Connection Portals

After a refinance I was trying to configure my new mortgage for online access to Loan Depot. The two options that Quicken give me are:

https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/loandepot/#/login
https://loandepot.loanadministration.com/loandepot/#/login

After having problems using those sites I called Loan Depot. They have moved to new loan servicing centers. When will Quicken be updated to be able to connect to the new site?

This affects both Quicken for Windows and Quicken for Mac.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    @David Green A few quick notes…

1) The URLs you see in the connection dialog box are not necessarily the ones Quicken is using to connect to a financial institution. Quicken often has a different URL to connect to a different server than the consumer-facing servers of a financial institution. 

2) Loan Depot was supposed to have notified Quicken -- actually the Intuit OFX group which provides connectivity services to Quicken -- prior to their change. It's anyone's guess whether they did.

3) No one here, including the Quicken moderators, knows the status of any update for a financial institution. You need to contact Quicken Support and walk them through the connectivity issue. Only they can reach out to Intuit to request that this be resolved (if it's not already on their radar).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Accepted Answer
    @David Green A few quick notes…

1) The URLs you see in the connection dialog box are not necessarily the ones Quicken is using to connect to a financial institution. Quicken often has a different URL to connect to a different server than the consumer-facing servers of a financial institution. 

2) Loan Depot was supposed to have notified Quicken -- actually the Intuit OFX group which provides connectivity services to Quicken -- prior to their change. It's anyone's guess whether they did.

3) No one here, including the Quicken moderators, knows the status of any update for a financial institution. You need to contact Quicken Support and walk them through the connectivity issue. Only they can reach out to Intuit to request that this be resolved (if it's not already on their radar).
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the explanation. I opened a ticket with Quicken support.