connecting to Fidelity

Options
Hi,
I setup my Fidelity 401k a couple weeks ago. Quicken connected and downloaded the details correctly. This week I went to sync the information and it first gave me a popup that said nothing was selected and I choose "yes" to go select. I marked all the accounts, click done and it just sits at the connecting step. I noticed that the account details do not have a url entered. Do I need to complete the account details?

Thanks,
Art

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We do not need to enter an URL or complete the Account Details window.

What did you do actually do when you say you went to sync the information?
  • Agordon8233
    Agordon8233 Member
    Options
    The account at fidelity gets cash deposited twice a month just after I get paid. I thought that I could connect through Quicken and get the current account value as well as how many shares were purchased with that deposit. I see that quicken will show a cash deposit when I enter my paycheck but it doesn't convert that to a purchase. Which makes sense because it does not know the purchase price or number of shares purchased.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The account at fidelity gets cash deposited twice a month just after I get paid. I thought that I could connect through Quicken and get the current account value as well as how many shares were purchased with that deposit. I see that quicken will show a cash deposit when I enter my paycheck but it doesn't convert that to a purchase. Which makes sense because it does not know the purchase price or number of shares purchased.
    If you import the data for your Fidelity 401k account after you've entered your paycheck, Quicken should have enough information to enable you to reconcile the 401k account.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the financial institution setup as Fidelity NetBenefits?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/