QFX imports does not update account with transactions

Chgsupra1
Chgsupra1 Member ✭✭
:(

QFX import does not update bank account with transactions.

Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100) macOS 11.4

Please get this issue fixed. This happened after updating to the latest release.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chgsupra1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are downloading and importing transactions via .qfx from? Also, is this happening for only one account in particular, or for multiple/all accounts?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chgsupra1
    Chgsupra1 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When I downloaded the QFX file the transactions were not loaded for my checking account at 2 am in the morning. It must have been during the AFS Credit Union maintenance window. Today at 12:40pm, when I download QFX file and the transactions loaded. All is well now. Thanks for the follow-up.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Chgsupra1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are downloading and importing transactions via .qfx from? Also, is this happening for only one account in particular, or for multiple/all accounts?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chgsupra1
    Chgsupra1 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When I downloaded the QFX file the transactions were not loaded for my checking account at 2 am in the morning. It must have been during the AFS Credit Union maintenance window. Today at 12:40pm, when I download QFX file and the transactions loaded. All is well now. Thanks for the follow-up.
This discussion has been closed.